This post has already been read 5742 times!
Body stench is the last thing you want to be the cause of your humiliation. It smells horrible!
No matter how regular we are with our bathing routine, there comes a point when we are left surprise what in the world is causing that stench in me!Well, it goes round out your body odor is honestly connected to your diet and cleanliness routine.
- Do you bathe regularly? No, ‘often’ will not help. Is your caffeine intake more than water? STOP it without more ado. These are the everyday regular habits one needs to take care of in order to control body odor among other routine things.
The Science of Stink Sweating or perspiration is a natural process arising out of stress, exercise and high temperatures. This same natural process becomes a annoyance which is body odor, when perspiration/sweat encounters bacteria on the skin. Sweat itself does not smell, but together with the dead skin cells, it endow with a medium for the bacteria to grow due to sweat causing distasteful body odor.
There are varied ways one can control the body odor on a day to day basis,
- Follow a healthy and balanced diet with nutritional supplements.
- Topical application of aluminum chloride at night
- anti-fungal/talcum powders during the day
When it comes to diet, avoiding garlic and onion because, they are known to trigger foul body odor. A diet wealthy in fruits and vegetables, sufficient protein intake, whole grains and supplements like Vitamin B complex and zinc is recommended and of course a minimum of 2-3 liters of water daily.
Apply anti-antiperspirant lotions if you sweat extremely. These lotions contain aluminum chloride and should be used in the underarms, palms and soles at night. They work on reducing the amount of sweat. Deodorants do not prevent or control the amount you sweat, but they help to mask the body odor.
Here, as if the body sweats more, and there is a build-up of dead cells, grime and bacteria, the anti-antiperspirant is not able to be effectual for long. So for better results you could tag along a healthy routine like
- Freshen up at least two times a day if you sweat a lot.
- Apply dusting powder in all the body folds after every bath.
- Wear cotton clothes
- Drink plenty of water
- Reduce caffeine intake and drink herbal and green tea.
- Apply the anti-antiperspirant on the skin.
- Apply a little talcum powder before applying the deo. It helps the deo stay for long and keeps the skin dry.
Another way to keep the underarm area fresh is to undergo laser hair reduction service. As sweat accumulate in the hair follicles leading to bacteria build-up, it is suitable to limit the hair growth and keep the area clean.